Hello, welcome to Stonedswow Forums.. Please sign up at our website stoneds.dyndns.org (You can find all infomation about the server at) www.stonedswow.com )

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Johnny GM apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny

PostSubject: Johnny GM apply   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Johnny
2. Where in the world are you located?
EU. Norway
3. What time zone are you located in?
eastern standard GMT+1
4. How old are you?
5. What's your Account name?
Heavenison
6.Previous experience that may advance you over other applicants:
- Game Master Experience? Yes
- Developer Experience?no
- Administrator Experience?yes
- Forum Moderator Experience?no
- Project Manager Experience?no
- C++? LUA? Database? Never ben doin Dev But my brother might be able to Dev if needed he got Dev Experience and A bit C++ experience not a Forum Moderator and not Manager

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason? On this server no on another server yes Because the GM didnt like me so got banned for no reason got unbanned later that day though.

8. Why do you want to join us?: I ben looking for a server that can do stuff actually and i dont like other server because the GM's is so unactive

9.Is time flexible for you?im on like all day like now im postin the Apply its 04:25 AM

10.A couple of sentences why you should become an StonedWoW Staff. I'm Friendly im very Liked among other players in my eyes Rasism = 5 min Mute first warning
11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?Yes Last server was www.trident-wow.com

12. Explain why you think you would be a Good Stoned WoW GM. I got Experience as a GM and im gettin Experience of the server so i can answer more questions when people ask and i do tickets all the time and i can Run 2 wow so im able to be on GM and alt Of course im paying most attention to my GM screen
13.What interests you most about the GM position?: Keepin a Good language Among players no Hatred on eachother no rasicm and no spam And try keep hackers out Pretty much just Helping the server / players

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, 70 server no woltk gems
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Johnny GM apply
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1